ALSACE: RUSTIC, COZY AND SIMPLY DELICIOUS!
We highly recommend a rustic Alsatian evening in a cozy atmosphere, delicious wine, and traditional homemade dishes in a winery or a farm restaurant.
We invite you on a culinary journey through Old Alsatian cuisine, for example:
- Farmer's plate with smoked bacon, country ham, homemade brawn and chicken liver pâté
- Fresh roasted foie gras
- Tarte flambée with chives
- Freshly baked potato pancakes on Bibleskäs (a speciality cheese)
- Small pork knuckle braised in cherry beer, with fried potatoes and green salad
- Baeckeoffe (stew with meat, vegetables and wine)
- Typical choucroute (sauerkraut and meat platter)
Authentic wines from the region:
- Muscat, Sylvaner, Riesling, Klevener, Ottrotter Red, Gewurztraminer, Crémant, and many more.
Delicious desserts like:
- Homemade warm plum cake with cinnamon ice cream
- Apple tarte flambée
- Iced Kougelhoupf (traditional bundt cake) with Marc de Gewurztraminer
- Cold plum soup with gingerbread
- Muenster cheese with honey
Minimum number of participants: 20
Maximum number of participants: +/- 200 depending on the location
© Copyright: Destination SA