CANOEISTS' PARADISE: STRASBOURG & ALSACE
Strasbourg and Alsace have numerous rivers, canals and creeks which offer a large variety for canoe tours. Become more active and paddle your way through enchanting settings and landscapes with canoes, kayaks or Canadian canoes.
Via Strasbourg: discover the historical city centre with its picturesque quarters, numerous bridges and ancient locks. This gives you a glimpse of Strasbourg’s interesting past and present.
Along the Alsatian river sides: explore some small rivers or former branches of the Rhine River with riverine forests, rare flora and fauna. Come to understand the great diversity of this region's nature and culture.
- Introduction and supervision by qualified canoeists
- Rental of kayaks, regular or Canadian canoes and life jackets
- Transport to the starting point and pick up from the landing spot
- Soft drinks and snacks along the way
- Lunch according to the program: in a restaurant, ancient mill or an outdoor picnic or barbecue
Minimum number of participants: 10
Maximum number of participants: 80 (more upon request)
Duration: 2 - 8 hours
Exceptions: Due to weather conditions
Available languages: DE, EN, FR, others upon request
© Copyright : Destination SAS