VINTAGE CAR DISCOVERY TOURS THROUGH ALSACE
Culinary or sporty tours in exceptional vintage cars for groups
1. Art de Vivre: Treat yourself to this exclusive, feel-good driving experience. Driving a vintage car is one of the most beautiful ways to discover Alsace and to fully enjoy the charming villages and lovely landscapes. Of course, culinary and cultural stops are a “must” on this discovery tour.
2. Gentlemen-Driver: for a more sporty experience, drive on the paths of the Rallye de France: "Course de côte de Turckheim/3 épis“, "la Route des Crêtes“…
Examples of vintage cars:
Bentley S1 von 1959, Jaguar Type E von 1967, Mercedes 190SL von 1960,
Corvette C1 von 1960, Jaguar XK150 von 1959, MG A von 1960, MG TD von 1951,
Austin Healey 3000 von 1964, Ferrari Mondial von 1988, Lamborghini Urraco von 1974
- Providing some 2 or 4 seats vintage cars, without private driver
- Technical introduction of the basics for each car
- Supervision and coordination by a specialised vintage car instructor
- Road assistance
- Standard-Version: One part of the participants gets driven in Minivans/SUV with a private driver, while the other part will drive the vintage cars themselves. At each stop they will swap the vehicle.
- Prestige-Version: the participants will drive the vintage cars throughout the entire program. A full technical assistance will coordinate and follow the group.
- Culinary and cultural stops to be chosen in advance.
- Driving in a convoy or with a road book
Minimum number of participants: 10
Maximum number of participants: 40
Conditions: This offer is valid for the whole year depending on good
Drivers must be over 21 years old and provide a valid driver’s licence.
Duration: half-day or full-day
Available languages: GB-FR-DE-IT-RU
© Copyright : Destination SAS / My Classic Automobile