THE WHOLE ALSACE FROM A SINGLE SOURCE
Alsace offers a world of possibilities. Whether you are seeking a classic cultural tour or something fancy, we have the right combination for you. We create single and multi-day tours, which we arrange according to your wishes and ideas.
This is just a small selection of what we offer:
- The most beautiful cities: Colmar, Kaysersberg, Riquewhir, Obernai, etc.
- Castles, palaces and monasteries: Hoch-Königsburg, St Odilien Monastery, etc.
- Remarkable churches and religious monuments
- On the footsteps of Jewish history
- WWII historic sites, the Maginot Line, etc.
- The wine route, wineries and vineyards
- The production of beer, gingerbread, cheese, chocolate, pies, brandy, sauerkraut, etc.
- One of the largest open-air museums of France, with picturesque half-timbered buildings, traditional crafts, old breeds of domestic animals, etc.
- Technical museums for automobiles, railways, electricity, textile printing, etc.
- Special crafts: pottery, inlays, organ construction, crystal, etc.
- The Northern and Southern Vosges with its natural parks
- Interesting sites of Alsatian agriculture, as well as "Ferme Auberges"
- Folklore, wine and farming festivals
- Alsatian Christmas markets
- And much more ...
Tell us your wishes and we will gladly design your own personal Alsace program. You will, of course, be accompanied by our qualified guides throughout the program.
Minimum number of participants: 15
Maximum number of participants: unlimited
Duration: half-day - several days
Available languages: DE, EN, FR, others upon request
© Copyright : Destination SA