In Alsace, there are over 40 interesting and unusual gardens, each one more beautiful, romantic and secluded than the other, with many featuring classic to more contemporary elements. Whether you are an amateur gardener, plant lover, flower enthusiast, or simply artistically inclined, you will delight in the diversity of these largely unknown and secluded gardens. Go on a personal garden discovery tour of Alsace. We will be happy to create your own personal programme.
Sightseeing and programmes:
- Visit various gardens, parks and nature reserves
- Discover Alsatian nature reserves accompanied by a specialised guide
- Meet gardeners or landscape architects
- Can be combined with gourmet stages
- Enjoy lunch or dinner in restaurants or venues with particularly beautiful gardens or terraces
You will, of course, be accompanied by our qualified guides throughout the programme.
Minimum number of participants: 10
Maximum number of participants: depending on the size of the selected gardens
Duration: ½ day to several days
Exceptions: Seasonal and weather-related restrictions
Available languages: DE, EN, FR, others upon request
© Copyright : Destination SAS