TIME TRAVEL THROUGH STRASBOURG
Strasbourg is magical and rich, but not only in its culture and history. It also has many personal memoirs and anecdotes. The old town has a unique charm that was shaped over the centuries by its relatively famous and sometimes quirky inhabitants. Let our guides take you on a wonderful journey through time. Meet exceptional personalities such as Goethe, Mozart, one of the Three Musketeers, Albert Schweizer, etc.
Have you already met Madame Brezel, the Rohraffen, and the Hebamme im Weinkeller? Enjoy small concerts or songs in unusual places and discover the hidden and most interesting facts of this extraordinary city.
Program contents and options:
- Thematic organization of your program of choice
- Actors in elaborate costumes
- Small concerts and musical highlights in special locations
- Culinary stops at historically relevant spots
- Optional: Fairytale characters on stilts, fire-jugglers and other surprises
Minimum number of participants: 40
Maximum number of participants: 300
Duration: 2.5 - 5 hours
Exceptions: Some venues may not be available on Sundays
Available languages: DE, EN, FR, others upon request
© Copyright : Destination SAS