ARRIVAL BY PLANE
Bâle-Mulhouse airport is 16 km from Strasbourg city center from the highway in about 15-20 minutes.
The airport is connected to the TGV train station in Strasbourg by an express train, which up to 4 x per hour, which takes 9 minutes drive and is directly connected. Further information can be found at: http://www.strasbourg.aeroport.fr.
Other airports are nearby. We are pleased to organize your transfer by bus or taxi, upon request.
Baden Airpark- 37 km bus transfer time + / - 45 min
Bâle-Mulhouse- 145 km bus transfer time + / - 1 hr 45 min
Stuttgart- 154 km bus transfer time + / - 1 hr 45 min
Frankfurt / Main- 211 km bus transfer time + / - 2 hours 15 min
ARRIVAL BY TRAIN
Strasbourg has excellent connections to/from many European cities: Basel, Bern, Brussels, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Stuttgart, Munich, Saarbrücken, Salzburg, Vienna, Zurich, etc. The TGV train station of Strasbourg is associated with many French cities: Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Nice, Montpellier, Nimes, Lille, Bordeaux, etc. By T.G.V. one is in Paris in only 2:20 hours, in Brussels in 3 hours, in London in 4 hours and 5 hours to Bordeaux.
Coming from Germany the following stations are recommended:
- Strasbourg train station - 5 to 20 min by bus (depending on the location of the hotel)
- Kehl Station - 8 km bus transfer time + / - 20 min
- Offenburg Railway Station - 29 km + / - 35 minutes
We are happy to provide you with the prices of individual transfers, if we know the exact number of participants per transfer and the travel times.
ARRIVAL BY BUS
The old city of Strasbourg has been appointed in 1988 by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. The driveway is stricly regulated. There are an exact number of assigned parking spots for buses and a waiting area.
The city of Strasbourg has produced an access plan for coach buses. These can be downloaded here.
ARRIVAL BY CAR
To the old town of Strasbourg:
- Directions to your hotel, can usually be found on the website of the hotel.
- In order to find a parking spot nearby, please check here www.parcus.com
- For help in getting there, here is a map of Strasbourg: http://www.plan-strasbourg.com/planville.html
ACCES TO CHATEAU DE POURTALES
- To get back to the Château de Pourtalès, here are detailed directions download directions here.
|Latitude (Sexagesimal)||N 48° 36' 30.3294'' (+48° 36' 30.3294'')|
|Longitude (Sexagesimal)||E 7° 47' 59.0418'' (+7° 47' 59.0418'')|