EXPLORE THE ALSATIAN VINEYARDS
There is so much to discover along the legendary Alsatian wine road. Join a traditional winemaker and stroll with him through his vineyards. Learn more about the characteristics of the winegrowing, vintage and wine tasting in Alsace. Taste the wine during your walk in the middle of the vineyards or afterwards in a historic wine cellar. The winemaker will enjoy sharing the history of the Alsatian wine as well as some anecdotes.
- Experience the work of the winemaker up close, not only during the harvest. We will provide the needed equipment.
- Make a tour with bicycles along the wineyards accompanied by a specialised guide who will give explanations about the Alsatian wine and the wine tasting
- Wine tasting with typical Alsatian specialities, cheese or chocolate
- Combine a stroll through the wineyard with a carriage ride und wine tasting
- Lunch or dinner in a winery on a farm or in a typical “winstub-restaurant”
Upon request, this program is also possible during other seasons and not only during the harvest, to experience the work of a winemaker up close and to assist.
You will, of course, be accompanied by our qualified guides throughout the program.
Minimum number of participants: 15
Maximum number of participants: +/- 150 depending on the winemaker wine cellar
Duration: 1 - 3 hours
Available languages: DE, EN, FR, others upon request
© Copyright : Destination SA