RESTAURANTS IN STRASBOURG AND ALSACE
Alsace offers every delight to tantalize the taste buds, including over 23 Michelin star restaurants, cozy wine taverns with hearty local cuisine and small restaurants with a mix of French cuisine and Alsatian specialties. From crispy tartes flambées to more refined multi-course meals, Strasbourg caters for all tastes!
For lunch or dinner, we can arrange a separate dining room upon request, menus according to your wishes, personal service and much more. Here are a few examples:
- A culinary tour of Alsatian cuisine
- An event centered around tartes flambées - served crispy and fresh from the oven
- The finest dishes presented by a Michelin-starred chef
- All varieties of cheese - explained by a master cheesemaker
- Menu with accompanying wines, narrated by award-winning cellar masters
- Homemade pâtés, terrines and foie gras - as part of a tasting menu
- Enjoy a barbecue in a magical castle park
- A buffet of finger food and delicious specialties
- Dining in the Middle Ages
- Cook your own lunch accompanied by a qualified chef
- Seasonal cuisine: asparagus, venison, Christmas beer, etc.